[seek-dev] deserializer error

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 10 09:57:23 PDT 2004

Hi, Saritha:

What is it style for this serive? Is it java.RPC? As I remembered, if
service look like "<service ... provider="java:RPC"> or <service ...
style="RPC">" in wsdd file, beanMapping should be used rather than
typeMapping.

The details about beanMapping can be found:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

Hope this will be helpful.

Jing

--