[seek-dev] deserializer error

Saritha Bhandarkar Saritha.Bhandarkar at asu.edu
Wed Jun 9 17:19:43 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to deploy EcoGrid version of Xanthoria service on axis and
test it (no globus api's are used currently). So far, I have
successfully deployed the service at
http://149.169.202.46:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet. I generated Junit
test case to test it, and the get method works fine. But when I try to
run the query method, I am getting a SAXException: No deserializer found
error for ResultsetType_resultsetMetadata. Axis users' guide
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html ) says the following
should be present in the wsdd file:
"<typeMapping qname="ns:local" xmlns:ns="someNamespace"
    languageSpecificType="java:my.java.thingy"
    serializer="my.java.Serializer"
    deserializer="my.java.DeserializerFactory"
    encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>"

In my wsdd file I do have the following entry for
ResultsetType_resultsetMetada:

<typeMapping
xmlns:ns="ecogrid://ecoinformatics.org/ecogrid-resultset-1.0.0beta1"
qname="ns:ResultsetType_resultsetMetadata"
type="java:org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.ResultsetType_resultsetMetadata"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

Yet I don't understand why I am getting this error. I also looked at
output of tcpmon utility and found that the xml resultset is returned by
Xanthoria!

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Saritha

Saritha Bhandarkar
Research Assistant