[seek-dev] Try out an alpha version of the Query Builder (actor)

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Mon Jul 19 13:43:48 PDT 2004

I have done a little thinking about large schemas.

In standard mode, the tabs are in alphabetical order and the tabs will
scroll, I haven't decided if that is the best, but it is simplier.

I think the Window containing table names is probably a good suggestion
once we hit a predetermined thresold, what I didn't like about MS-Acecss
was that you always had to use it, even when their where just a couple
of tables. I like the "right-side" pane idea, I think that might work
better than a floating non-model or model dialog.

Thanks for the input.

Rod