[seek-dev] EcoGrid Query Service: Instances and Factories

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Tue Jan 20 18:59:46 PST 2004

Matt,

In today's SEEK meeting at SDSC, we also talked about the possibility for
developers other than
Ecogrid developers to build their client(s) based on WSDLs of ecogrid
services. Using of Factory
model apparently makes it impossible for others to do so.

If we have such a request from other groups, I agree with your suggestion
that we have to go
back to a non-Factory approach. Question is if this approach can handle
multiple connections
simultaneously.

Sincerely,
Bing