[seek-dev] EcoGrid Query Service: Instances and Factories

Arcot Rajasekar sekar at sdsc.edu
Tue Jan 20 18:04:51 PST 2004

Hi Matt
	I agree because all our underlying systems are
client-server systems. But at a later stage if we involve
systems that are standalone and are invokable through RPC/system/ssh
calls then the factory will be of use.

So, for the present we can remove the Factory layer as it just adds to
complexity and additional transformation (unneeded) for client-server
based  systems.

	raja