[seek-dev] Re: Can't run the client

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 5 09:59:11 PST 2004

Hi, Rod:

I just came back from vacation and am sorry didn't reply you for a long
time.

I already has a solution to fix the issue that - can't establish a
security context. In my situation, I didn't put grid-security dir in /etc
dir in my machine ( in this client machine, I doesn't install gt3). So if
you doesn't install gt3 in your client machine, you should put
grid-security dir in /etc. I think there are some instructions in README
file. If your client machine does install gt3, you don't need to do it.

The second reason you can't establish security context to
http://pine.nceas.ucsb.edu:8080/ogsa/service is because you didn't have
account in pine and I didn't add the mapping between local user and ca
user in grid-mapfile.

Hope this is helpful.

Jing

--