[seek-dev] SRB ecogrid service is running at orion.sdsc.edu and a question about our client code

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:29:39 PST 2004

Bing:

It is cool that SRB service works!

In client package, it provide a api for other software to call. It is not
command line tool. The main method in this class is just for our
testing. So I think is enough just use build.xml to call the main method
and pass the parameters. If we need a command line tool, it is a good
idea to use your syntax.

The reseaon I didn't delete srouceURL and destinationURL in
build.xml it that they would not hurt anything. If you like, you might
delete them.

Thanks!

Jing