[seek-dev] ecogrid conference call Wednesday

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 10 15:24:36 PST 2004

EcoGrid team,

During our last conference call we scheduled another for tomorrow,
Wednesday Feb 11 at 10am PST (iirc).  Call in number is below.  We'll be
looking for status updates on:

1) DiGIR implementation and production installation
2) SRB implementation and production installation
3) Metacat implementation and production installation
4) Xanthoria implementation and production installation
5) Design of Ecogrid client and Kepler EcoGrid UI
6) Reallocation of developer time to various SEEK tasks

Call in information:

1.888.346.3950 or 1.404.260.5380 for international callers
Participant Entry Code:  39501(#)

Talk to you tomorrow.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara