[seek-dev] An issue in get method

bzhu@sdsc.edu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:41:40 PST 2004

Jing and Rod,

I think a better approach should be having a loop to
get bytes frame by frame for a file. In OGSA operation,
user should also allow to specify the frame size (byte
number) for bytes to be retrieved.

I have built an initial prototype of FileTransport service
which works well to stream data (including the binar data)
from a server to an OGSA client.  The approach relies on OGSA
factory architecture.

I am having a battery problem in my laptop. Once I get a new
one, I will send you and our team more details of my approach
to provide data streaming service using OGSA.

Bing