[seek-dev] RE: ecogrid put implementation

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Wed Aug 4 20:58:27 PDT 2004

Jing,

I checked in the following files into our SEEK CVS place.

             - srbput.xml
             - lib/EcogridPutImpl.wsdd
             - lib/putnamespace2package.mappings
             - src/xsd/EcoGridPutInterfaceLevelOne.gwsdl
             - src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcogridObjType.java
             - src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/EcoGridFault.java
             -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/EcoGridPutInterfaceLevelOnePortType.java
             - src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/InvalidSessionFault.java
             -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/EcogridPutElementType.java
             -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/EcogridPutResponseElementType.java
            -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/bindings/EcoGridPutInterfaceLevelOneSOAP
BindingStub.java
            -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/service/EcoGridPutInterfaceLevelOneServi
ce.java
            -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/service/EcoGridPutInterfaceLevelOneServi
ceGridLocator.java
            -
src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/stub/service/EcoGridPutInterfaceLevelOneServi
ceLocator.java
            - src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/srb/put/SrbPutImpl.java

The stub files were generated by gt3 tools. I found a bug in one stub file
which caused the problem I mentioned
over phone today. basically it puts a wrong operation name when creating
java files from wsdl files, which were
generated from gwsdl. (This is really an interesting puzzle. I am glad I
suddenly noticed the bug.)

Currently I put a skeleton in the actual implementation file for SRB,
SrbPutImpl.java. You can start Metacat implementation
based on this file and the build file, srbput.xml.

For the srbput.xml, although we can merge it into buildsrb.xml,  I believe
it is not necessary since we can launch
separate build files from one build file.

I will do some testing for the service tomorrow and then start SRB
implementation.

Sincerely,
Bing