[seek-dev] Regisrty is using Metacat

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 9 10:36:24 PDT 2004

Cool.  Thanks for the update.

I was working on a achema document for the registry metadata, so I can
try to check in my earlier work of you want to give it a pass?  It was
very rough but better than starting from scratch.

And to update you on the metacat upgrade that we discussed.... we're
having some performance problems with the metacat changes that I made
last week. I need to solve them before I can install it on the
production machine.  So the issue that we discussed earlier about
needing to wait a few seconds between insert and query will be not go
away until I can fix this query performance issue -- just thought I
would let you know.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara