[seek-dev] help needed with IRC

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 27 18:31:39 PST 2003

Hi Amy,

Its mainly because most of us were traveling today to get home.  Hard to
IRC from the air :)  But even when we're all there, the conversation is
sporadic, based on when someone has a question.  Just say hi and I'll
bet someone will respond.  Tomorrow will be better test.

Matt

Matt Jones                                    jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Fax: 425-920-2439   Ph: 907-789-0496