[seek-dev] Re: workflow 'underware'

Steve Mock mock at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 1 18:07:10 PDT 2003

HiAll -

The system that I'm working on is as Bertram described it: a
grid-based workflow system which will be exposed as a set of
grid-services (which are web services for the most part).

I'm more than happy to compare notes with anybody on this issue.

I'll check out the pointers you gave me and possibly start participating
in the discussions.

Thanks!

Steve