[seek-dev] Re: Detailed instruction

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 24 09:51:56 PST 2003

Hi, Rod:

I took a look a html version of readme and it is good. But in Deploy Gar
file part, we should deploy gar file to globus first, then deploy to tomcat. So
then order need be changed.

And before "deploy to globus", we probably need another title: Undeploy
EcoGrid Metacat GAR file from Goblus (If we already deploied it).
The command will look like "ant undeploy -Dgar.id=org" (The org is prefix
of file name in gt3/undeploy/org-undeploy.xml).

Another issue is the command for deployTomcat or redeployTomcat. It should
be "ant deployTomcat -Dtomcat.dir=the_home_of_tomcat" rather than "ant
deployTomcat -Dgar.name=....". The redeployTomcat is as same deployTomcat.

Thanks.

Jing

--
Jing Tao