[seek-dev] Re: vergil editor

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:42:51 PDT 2003

Deana,

We were aiming for the meeting at the end of august, but we may be able
to make it by the earlier meeting at the beginning of August.  The
editor will basically be the current vergil editor with some
modifications to allow the inclusion of new, user-defined agents that
represent modeling steps that  might not yet have an implementation.
Chad has not started on this yet, but we have some other code that does
something similar, so it should not be much of a problem.  We may also
be able to incorporate some support for using web services in the
pipelines by that time, but I am less certain of that (it would be based
on work done already at SDSC).  We'll keep you up to date.

Matt