[seek-dev] Status on EcoGrid

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:25:20 PDT 2003

Here is my tasks list

1. Reviewing query.xsd, resultset.xsd and queryInterface3.wsdl. They are
in good shape and I committed some comments for them in bug 1039.

2. Help Bing to set up OGSA-DAI in dev.nceas.ucsb.edu. OGSA-DAI Release
2.5 was deploied under Tomcat in dev.nceas.ucsb.edu. But it is still not finished.

3. Implemenation of EcoGrid wrapper for Metacat. It didn't start yet. It
should wait unitll query.xsd, resultset.xsd and queryInterface.wsdl be
finalized. Probably during the implementation, we will revised these
documents too. This is the main tasks in July.

Jing