[seek-dev] Status on EcoGrid

David Stockwell davids at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 7 10:03:09 PDT 2003

Hi Raja,

Tasks: June

1. Development of OGC compliant web maping service (WMS) for massive
environmental layer database.

Tasks: July

1. Development and circulation of the first version of a specification
document for a
web modeling mapserver (WMMS) a la OGC:WMS capable of incorporating
WhyWhere,
GARP, Decision trees and other spatially based prediction systems.

2. Implementation of WhyWhere algorithm as a working compliant WMMS.

Bottlenecks:
None seen, though would appreciate comments on the WMMS draft before end
of month.

Cheers

Arcot Rajasekar wrote:

>Hi Folks (at least  those on the EcoGrid development)
>   Can you please send me and Matt a short description of progress on
>the software design and development front for the month of June.
>Basically, I need a list of tasks, status of it at end of June,
>possible completion dates and any bottlenecks that you see
>that can affect task completion.
>
>   thanks
>       raja

University of California, San Diego
NPACI/SDSC, MC 0505
9500 Gilman Dr, Bldg 109
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505
Tel: 858 8220942
Fax: 858 5345056
Web: http://biodi.sdsc.edu

An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
--G. K. Chesterton