[seek-dev] GARP redistribution

Pereira, Ricardo Scachetti rpereira at ku.edu
Fri Dec 19 05:58:04 PST 2003

  Chad,

  As far as I'm concerned there is no problem redistributing the code
under BSD or GPL licenses.
  However, since that code is partially based on the original version of
GARP developed by David Stockwell, you might want to check with him
whether there is a problem redistributing it or not.
  Regards,

Ricardo