[seek-dev] notes from workflow workshop

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 16 10:32:46 PST 2003

Hi,

Attached are a few notes that I took at the Workflow workshop in
Edinburgh.  These are the projects that I thought were interesting and
had something in common with one or more of our projects.  Some of them
you have, no doubt, heard about already.  Feel free to email me with
any questions...maybe I'll be able to answer them.  All of the given
presentations with contact info can be seen here:
http://www.nesc.ac.uk/action/esi/contribution.cfm?Title=303

chad