[seek-dev] Re: GeoVista Studio

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 10 15:27:46 PST 2003

Ricardo,

We've moved past using GVS as the main framework, and instead are still
hoping to use its visualization tools as an endpoint in many Ptolemy
executed pipelines.  This means trying to figure out how to call up GVS
and its tools from another environment -- not something it was built
for.  But...we're hopeful.  We've also been contemplating ways to
involve Mark G. more directly in the SEEK work, so if you've got any
good ideas let us know. Any experiences you have with GVS would be good
to hear about on seek-dev.

Hope you're enjoying your new home in Kansas!
Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara