[seek-dev] Re: Just to make sure

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:27:00 PST 2003

Hi, Matt:

Now I add some details about how to run gsi-setup with the simpleCA
package and checked it into cvs. Thanks.

Hi, Rod. Please follow the instruction in part "Setup default CA" (c)to
cofigure your DN. (I think you OU probably be "nhm.ku.edu" rather than
"nceas.ucsb.edu".

After your configured it, then run "grid-cert-request" command as user
"rod".

Jing