[seek-dev] ecogrid and ogsa-dai

Arcot Rajasekar sekar at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 26 18:14:28 PDT 2003

Hi Matt
	Yes. We should meet and exchange some info soon.
when can we talk (we can do this over the phone)

thanks
raja

Arcot (raja) Rajasekar                              Email   sekar at sdsc.edu
Director                                            Voice     858-534-8378
Data Grid Technologies Group                        Secr.     858-534-5071
San Diego Supercomputer Center, MC 0505             Fax       858-534-5077
University of California, San Diego               http://www.npaci.edu/srb
9500 Gilman Drive, Bldg 109                                      __    __
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505                                         |  \  /  |
           ***** SRB: 66 TeraBytes and Counting *****           |   ||  _