[seek-dev] Re: workflow editor status

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Sat Aug 2 12:36:32 PDT 2003

Chad,

I don't think that we will have internet access in Cozumel, but I'm
taking my laptop and it has Ptolemy II on it, so if I can, I'll grab the
editor.  I will likely be the only one using it, since noone else will
have Ptolemy, unless we load it on Ricardo's machine, which is a
possibility.

Thanks for all your effort, and even if we don't get it for this one,
it'll be great to have a chance to play with it before the workshop in
late august.

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001