[obs] Observations Workshop thank you and email list

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 12 19:20:43 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the workshop organizers, I want to thank you for your time
and generous contributions to the Observations data modeling workshop
this week held at NCEAS.  The workshop was a great success, and we are
looking forward to continuing to work with you towards a shared model
for observational data that can promote interoperability among our
science communities.

We will be posting additional materials from the workshop to the wiki
over the next few days, and starting on the consolidation of the
workshop findings next week.

In the meantime, we've created the mailing list for the workshop:
   obs at ecoinformatics.org

We welcome continued discussions of the issues that were brought up
during the workshop.  I have subscribed each of the workshop invitees,
and you can manage your mailing list subscription here:

Regards,

Matt

PS Remember that reimbursement information was in your workshop packet
(you can also download forms from http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/visitors).
Please direct any questions about reimbursement to nceas at nceas.ucsb.edu.

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinformatics