[kepler-users] Choosing the right Director

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 15 16:40:36 PDT 2008

Hi Ahmed,

WSWithComplexTypes creates the input composite actor(s) with the
assumption that all inputs will be used. In this case, the input
composite has several unused inputs such as endToAddress, filter,
messageID, etc. Inside the composite, you'll need to delete the
links between the ports of unused inputs and the XMLAssembler actors.

Let me know if you still have problems,

  --dan