[kepler-users] Choosing the right Director

A.Al-Qaoud at cs.cardiff.ac.uk A.Al-Qaoud at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 16:18:25 PDT 2008

Hello,

I tried to run a web service example with WSWithComplexType, most of
the input data are optional and all of them do not need to be
scheduled. I got an error said Actors remain that cannot be scheduled;
Unscheduled actors;...   as you see in the attachment file. Also I
tried to use different Directors, every times I got different error.
What director should I used to get this problem be solved.

Cheers,

Ahmed