[kepler-users] mac os x leopard install problem

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 5 09:03:42 PDT 2008

Hi Srinath,

I have not heard of similar problems and I just tried to run the
installer on my 10.5.4 machine and it worked fine.  Do you have
different permissions set on your Applications folder than normal?
Everything should be installed to that directory.  What happens if you
try to install it as root (note you shouldn't have to do this)?

chad