[kepler-users] Kepler Question

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 2 03:15:40 PDT 2008

We have done some experimenting with having multiple workflows running
and communicating in the (underlying) Ptolemy II system.  Yang Zhao made
some Ptolemy II models a few years ago that implemented a distributed
chat application as a concept demo.  But we've never really packaged
up this work...  It would be well worth doing...

Edward