[kepler-users] Getting Started with Kepler in Japanese

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 5 10:37:27 PST 2008

Hello Akiko,

We would love it if you translated the getting started guide to
Japanese.  We would just ask that you contribute it back to the project
when you are done so that we may include it with our documentation set.
  All of our software is distributed as open source under the BSD
license so you are free to do this.

Thanks!
chad