[kepler-users] newbie - batch download

maliha aziz maliha.aziz at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 17:29:22 PDT 2008

hi

i think from what i understand after reading the manual and the papers etc that all the actors are not present once you download and install kepler. You have to go to the kepler repository to download the actors ( well i think taverna is better in this aspect because once started it uploads all actors available in its repository and the user does not have to keep tryin keywords and playin guessing games... what you see is what you get)
anyways my question here is that is there a way for me to do a batch download of all actors from repositoy and batch upload to kepler? and where can i find the "OWL" files for the "ontologies" being used in kepler...

thanks

maliha