[kepler-users] Kepler and Optimization Problems

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 21 12:13:27 PDT 2008

Hi Quentin,
DistOpt used Ptolemy Classic, Kepler is based on Ptolemy II.
We have no particular plans to port DistOpt to Ptolemy II or Kepler.

One way to do optimization in Ptolemy II would be to do a parameter
sweep on a model by using the higher order component (HOC) actors
such as ModelReference.  See for example,
ptolemy/actor/lib/hoc/demo/ModelReference/ModelReference.xml

_Christopher