[kepler-users] Branching a workflow!

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 15 12:47:35 PDT 2008

Unless someone has made some changes in the past few months, the Case
actor does not work in Kepler due to changes Kepler has made in the way
the workflow GUI is displayed (related to the actor and search widgets
on the left?)

I agree - the Case actor should appear in Kepler!!!  If there is not a
bug about it, someone should add one.

Dan Higgins

=====