[kepler-users] Running Kepler from the commandline

niels hoffmann nielslcr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:57:50 PDT 2008

Hi List,

We have a need to run Kepler without user interface. We basically want to
call a workflow from a portlet.
I've read the doco on the website that says you need to replace
org.kepler.gui.KeplerApplication with
ptolemy.actor.gui.MoMLSimpleApplication in the batch file.
However, if I do that I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
The other suggestion is to build using ant, but the build.xml doesn't seem
to have a build_momlexecute target?

Is the documentation on the website not up to date with the 1.0 rc3 version
and do I actually need to do something different or is something else the
problem?

Kind regards,
Niels Hoffmann