[kepler-users] Invoking a local application on Windows

Sérgio Serra sergioserra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:57:09 PST 2007

Hi all,

I suppose that this questions is simple to answer, but i'm failing to fire a
local .EXE application on Windows 2003 Srv. The local app works fine.
I'm using Kepler 3beta (not nightly build) and SDF director. I followed the
 documentantion of CommandLineExec actor. I just need to add the full path
to the app at command box.
When i try to run the pipeline it does not open the app window and also
behaves like a loop.

Is there any demo or  sample at the repository? Any help will be very
appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Sergio Serra