[kepler-users] Workflow with instances dependency

Luis Assunção lass at isel.ipl.pt
Wed Jun 13 15:01:33 PDT 2007

Ilkay

First of all thank you for your answer, but I have some questions about your
suggestion.

-Did you suggest that I develop new actors or there is some kind of actors
in Kepler, ready to use, with the functionality (task-assigner; Check-Task)
that you have proposed?

-On Check Task1 are you suggested I call a web service that only responds
when K-1 result is available?

-After I sent my previous message I have tried kepler to invoke Web services
but I found many limitations. First The Web Service actor only works with
simple data types and it don’t support asynchronous calls and callbacks, a
easy way to solve my problem: task3 will be notified on completion of
task4(K-1).

I appreciate If you can give me more some help

Thanks

Luis