[kepler-users] matlab expression problem

Mehmood Yasir yasir.mehmood at epfl.ch
Thu Jan 4 07:26:23 PST 2007

Hi,
I am making workflows for my lab in KEPLER. Now I have a task in which I have to run a matlab script which actually shows a GUI. I tried with MatlabExpression by

giving expressions as : path to .m file
executable path : path to matlab executable

but each time I run this workflow I got message like "something gone wrong with matlab" etc.
even I tried very simeple expressions which does'nt create some GUI e.g.
answer=ones(4)
still I used to get the same error

can someone plzz tell me what I am missing or if you can suggest alternatives it would be gr8

Best Regards,
Yasir.