[kepler-users] CompositeActor WorkFlow

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 15 08:33:47 PDT 2006

You can add kar lib directories in the config file
kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/basicKeplerLibrary.xml.  You'll
see the two existing directories on lines 24 and 25.  Just add another
one for the kar directory that you want to add.

Your custom actors will only get deleted from the library, as you
describe, if the .kepler directory gets cleared.  When you use the "save
to library" dialog, it does not put the kar file into the kar directory
(and you should not put it there manually or the objectmanager will try
to load it twice).

chad