[kepler-users] New at Kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 15 09:39:33 PST 2006

Hi,
    You probably had an old cache in the .kepler directory. We have
changed that a lot in the newest release.

    With regard to your exceptions, that seems a little strange. Why
don't you attach one of your workflows to an email and send it to me so
I can see if there is something strange on my machine?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu