[kepler-users] Question about R workflow in Mac OS X

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:33:15 PDT 2006

Jim got it right! If you set the DISPLAY env variable in the
enviroment.plist as suggested and have X11 running prior to Kepler, then
the R jpeg graphics display works in Kepler when you start by double
clicking on the .app !

Thanks for the advice Jim!

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195