[kepler-users] Is anyone using kepler on mac os x ?

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 15 08:01:40 PST 2006

Hi Cosmin,

I use Kepler on Mac OS X 10.4.8, and many of the other developers do as
well.  I'm not quite sure why you are having an error.  Are you running
one of the beta releases, or are you running a development snapshot from
CVS?

The error you are getting looks to me like a version conflict in one or
more of your jar files, possibly your xerces jar file or jena.  The
system is looking for a method which is not being found, and this is
causing an exception while parsing the configuration files.  Have you
modified the classpath at all?  Do you have a new version of any of the
jar files in place?

Sorry I don't have a more definite solution for you, but I can assure
you it works fine on my Mac.

Matt