[kepler-users] Is anyone using kepler on mac os x ?

Cosmin Saveanu csaveanu at pasteur.fr
Fri Dec 15 02:59:19 PST 2006

Hi all,

A few days ago, I was asking a question about a critical
error that occurs when I try to launch kepler on Mac OS X. I
would like to know if any of you had success with launching
and using kepler on Mac OS X, and on which configuration.
The one that does not work is:

Mac OS X 10.4.8
Java:
$ java -jar -version
$ java version "1.5.0_06"
$ Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.5.0_06-112)
$ Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-64, mixed mode,
sharing)

I really appreciate Kepler and would like to make it work on
my lab machine, not only on the Linux box at home.

Thank you,

Cosmin

--
Cosmin SAVEANU