[kepler-users] add a complex formula on Kepler - group expressions?

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Dec 14 10:58:09 PST 2006

Karen,

Looks like you're on the right track. Putting them into a composite
actor is a good solution.

You can just carry the part of the workflow you want to have in the
composite by cutting and pasting it into a composite actor and adding
ports for the input/output of that part to the composite.

You can use workflow parameters if you want to interact with
variables in your expressions through the composite actor interface
(by double-clicking) instead of having to open the composite actor
every time you want to change a parameter.

HTH,
-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Assistant Director, National Laboratory for Advanced Data Research