[kepler-users] add a complex formula on Kepler - group expressions?

Karen Tang ktang at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 14 10:17:22 PST 2006

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your help, the expression component works for my calculation.
Because  my calculation formula  is long and includes 14 constants and 3
parameters(T, P, S), I divided it into 6 expressions. Currently I have
all 6 expressions on my workflow. But I am thinking the workflow will be
more user friendly if I can put these expression actors into one
composite actor. Am I on the right track? If yes, please give me some
instructions. If not, what is the best way to do it? Please advise.

To make it clear, here is the expressions:

    * Oxygen:    V1*Oxsat*exp(Pcor*P) -- final output
    * V1:            exp(ATa+S*BTa)
    * Oxsat:        Soc*(V+Voffset)*exp(Tcor*T)
    * ATa:          a1+a2*(100/Ta)+a3*log(Ta/100)+a4*(Ta/100)
    * BTa:          b1+b2*(Ta/100)+b3*pow((Ta/100),2)
    * Ta:            T0+T

Regards,

Karen