[kepler-users] web services actor and firewall/proxy?

Moler, Eddie Eddie_Moler at chiron.com
Tue Aug 8 08:44:51 PDT 2006

I am experimenting with the web-services actor and find that I cannot
access services outside our company firewall, e.g. in the
WebServicesAndDataTransformation demo. I suspect there is a proxy issue.
Can I configure the proxy for http within Kepler or Ptolemy? I would
prefer to do this "globally", so that all workflows use the same proxy
information. I am using Kepler-1.0.0beta2.

Thanks,

EddieM

---

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur
O'Shaughnessy (no, not Willie Wonka ;-)

---

Eddie Moler, Ph.D.

Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research

4560 Horton Street

mail stop 4.6

Emeryville, CA 94608

510-923-4869