[kepler-users] Add port to an actor

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:44:05 PDT 2006

Hi,
    You can also add ports to the RExpression actor and those ports are
used to input and output parameters. The RExpression actor is included
with Kepler but you do need to also install R. I have attached a draft
document on how to use the RExpession actor.

    Unfortunately, you can add ports to any actor although in most cases
the added port has no function since the actor code never looks for it.
This has caused confusion for several new Kepler users.

Dan Higgins