[kepler-users] Web Services support in kepler

Hemapani Perera hperera at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:01:25 PDT 2005

Hi Ilkay;
Ilkay Altintas wrote:
>> 1) simple type web services - [basic types, String ..int ect and there
>> arrays]
>>     a) rpc style      - This is working
>     You mean this is working in Kepler, right? The current actor allows
> for simple types and arrays of them.
yes

>>     b) document style - ?
>     We have an unpublished (not in the CVS yet) version of a web
> service  actor that allows document style services that pass XML
> documents. We  can discuss more on this if you're interested in seeing
> the code for  that actor.
I am from a web service back ground, I hope I would able to make sense
of the code. Where can I found the code?. Do you have a sample workflow
that shows how to use this. (I am not sure how I should provide the
input yet).

I think xml level support will be good enough (.. but I need to check on
that.)
Thanks very much for your time
Srinath