[kepler-users] Web Services support in kepler

Hemapani Perera hperera at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:31:32 PDT 2005

I am trying to have a idea about the Web Service support for the kepler.
   I used the Web Service actor and get rpc style (use encoding) web
Service working with kepler.

I read though but do not find a document that talks about the level of
Web Service support.

I am intersted in know about the keplers support for the following

1) simple type web services - [basic types, String ..int ect and there
arrays]
	a) rpc style      - This is working
	b) document style - ?
2) Complex type web Services - Complex schema types ..accepting as
XMLElements or Objects
	a) rpc
	b) doc literal

give me a pointer where to look for more information
Thanks very much
Srinath