[kepler-users] kepler interface to JXTA or P2PS

Maurice Yarrow Maurice.Yarrow at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 17:04:35 PST 2005

Hello Yang

Thanks for explaining your experimental
Corba communication model.  This might
be a little too heavyweight for my needs.

On a different note, are you aware of any
Kepler/Ptolemy workflows that were designed
for the purpose of modeling and obtaining
simulation timings for high level network
configurations ?  Are there any researchers
who are using Kepler/Ptol. for network
simul. and for getting simulated estimates
of timing ?

Thanks again for your response on the p-2-p
issue.

Maurice