[kepler-users] Ecoinformatics CVS account - Kepler

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Tue May 17 16:45:06 PDT 2005

Hi Ralph,

You need to add your components to the actpr library and annotate the
added actor with the right concepts in the ontology.

There is a developers tutorial at:
http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerDevelopersTutorial

This process is described in the tutorial.

Hope the tutorial helps... Please let us know if there is something
wrong/missing in the tutorial.

-ilkay