[kepler-users] Kepler API access

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 8 05:02:18 PDT 2005

It sounds to me like you are most likely to be wanting to write actors.
This is commonly done in Ptolemy II, the system underlying Kepler...
The API for this is documented in chapter 5 of:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/publications/papers/04/ptIIDesignIntro/

Volume 2, linked to above, has more extensive documentation of the
Ptolemy II API.

Edward